Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I was so agog over the writing of this blog entry...

May it be known to all that I have begun studying for the GRE. My vocabulary should undoubtedly increase exponentially within the next few months. This increased vocabulary will be showcased in my blog which will grow fabulously more and more abstruse as the days go by. Yes, I will throw it random GRE vocab words into blog entries regardless of their context. Yes, I am that adriot. Yes, I do plan on blogging more regularly, thank you for asking.

For all my friends that are likewise studying for the GRE, I will provide a word of the entry, not to be confused with a word of the day, which would be much too demanding of me.

Today's word is: accoutre v. equip
The fisherman was accoutred with the best that the sporting goods store could supply.

2 comments:

Steven said...

i'm so excited. perhaps I will finally achieve a higher level of academia intelligence.

Unknown said...

what the... huh? what the?